服务粉丝

我们一直在努力
当前位置:首页 > 财经 >

【视频】如何让你喜欢的人更喜欢你?

日期: 来源:TED英语演讲课收集编辑:23729
(滑动查看双语文本)


Did you just see your crush coming your way?

刚才,你喜欢的那个人朝你走过来了,你看到了吗?


Quick, what to do?

快点,怎么办?


Oh, okay, okay. Deep breaths first.

放松,放松,放松,深呼吸。


Talking to your crush can be a very nerve-wracking experience.

与你喜欢的人交谈可能会让你神经紧张。


The thought of saying something wrong is always in the back of your head.

你总是会担心说错话。


But it doesn't have to be.

但其实并不必如此担心。


Some things that you say can actually increase their attraction towards you.

你的某些表达可能会让他们对你好感倍增。


If you're not sure what those things are, here are five things to say to your crush.

如果你还是不知道要如何表达自己,这里有五点建议。


One, crack a joke.

第一,讲笑话。


Knock. Knock. Who's there?

敲门。敲门。谁?


Wendy. Wendy, who?

温迪。哪个温迪?


Wendy you think we can go on a date?

我啊,你想和我约会吗?


A bit too cheesy?

有点太老套了?


Well, the good news is even simple jokes can do the trick.

但是呢,其实最简单的笑话也很有用。


A most trusted icebreaker, so to speak.

可以很好地打破你们之间尴尬的氛围。


A 2015 research article published an evolutionary psychology, found that humor points to having a sociable and agreeable personality.

2015年发表的一篇进化心理学研究文章发现,幽默往往意味着一个人善于交际且和蔼可亲。


The study also found that when a pair laughed together, they were more interested in each other.

研究还发现,当情侣一起开怀大笑时,他们对彼此的感情会更深。


But why is that?

但为什么会这样呢?


Humor eases the situation.

幽默可以缓和气氛。


It makes you seem more open and likable.

会让你看起来更活泼、更讨人喜欢。


This trick is also backed by science.

这也有科学依据。


Laughing releases endorphins, which make you feel good about yourself and others.

大笑会释放内啡肽,让你对自己和他人感觉更加良好。


On top of that, your crush could follow up with their own joke.

最重要的是,你喜欢的人也会接一些他们自己的笑话。


And if you laugh at it, you get bonus points.

如果你也笑了,那你们之间就有戏了。


People tend to like others who laugh at their jokes.

人们会喜欢被他们的笑话逗笑的人。


Even if it doesn't work, it does show others your fun, loving and brave side.

即使这个笑话本身不好笑,它也会向别人展示你有趣、有爱心和勇敢的一面。


So don't be nervous to drop a joke here or there.

所以,不要因为讲笑话而紧张。


Number two, remember to say thank you.

第二,说谢谢。


Saying thank you is not only a sign of good manners, it's also a simple way to tell someone I appreciate you.

说谢谢不仅是礼貌的表现,也是告诉别人我感谢你的一种简单的方式。


As Antonio Damasia, a professor of psychology and urology put it: Gratitude rewards generosity and maintains the cycle of healthy social behavior.

正如心理学和内科教授安东尼奥·达马西亚所说:大方慷慨地感恩,社会行为也会保持健康的循环。


Showing gratitude makes people feel respected and happy.

表达感激之情会让人感到被尊重,感到快乐。


And it lets them know you recognize their efforts.

这会让他们知道你认可他们的努力。


If you are hanging out with your crush, tell them: Thank you for such a good time!

如果你和你的心上人一起出去玩,告诉他们:谢谢你,今天我很开心!


Or if they're a good friend who never feels to listen, tell them: Thank you for always being there for me!

或者,如果他们是一个从来不怎么倾听的朋友,告诉他们:谢谢你一直在我身边!


This simple but powerful phrase could create a long lasting bond between you two.

这句简单但有力的话可以在你们两人之间建立一种持久的纽带。


Three, share a little secret.

第三,分享一个小秘密。


It is no secret that everyone can have a secret.

每个人都有秘密,这不是什么稀奇事。


Some are small, like that embarrassing thing you did in middle school, and some are bigger like the drama that goes on in the family.

有些秘密很小,比如你在中学做的某件令人尴尬的事情,有些秘密可能很大,比如家庭纠纷。


Yeah, you could be someone who likes to keep them to yourself, and that's okay.

是啊,你可能是个喜欢隐藏秘密的人,这没什么。


Sometimes sharing some of your little secrets with your crush could make them like you a bit more.

有时候,和你的心上人分享一些你的小秘密会让他们更喜欢你。


Sharing a secret with someone creates a bond between you.

与某人分享秘密会在你们之间建立纽带。


And it takes your relationship to the next level.

这会让你们的关系更上一层楼。


Making it more special and intimate.

变得更加特别和亲密。


This is something that's been known to researchers for decades.

研究人员几十年前就发现了这个道理。


Research that goes back as far as 1994 has shown that people who use more intimate disclosure tend to create a meaningful bond with their special someone.

此方面的研究最早可以追溯到1994年:分享私密信息会在特殊的人之间建立有意义的纽带。


Long story short, telling your crush a little secret about yourself might just be a good way to get the ball rolling.

长话短说,告诉你喜欢的人一个关于你自己的小秘密可以让你们的关系更进一步。


Number four, give them compliments.

第四,赞美他们。


They say compliments are verbal sunshine.

赞美就像言语中包含阳光的温暖。


What do you think?

你觉得呢?


You look lovely today.

你今天看起来很漂亮。


You have an awesome style.

你的风格很酷。


That hair-do looks great on you.

那个发型看起来很适合你。


Everyone likes to receive such compliments from time to time.

每个人都喜欢时不时地收到这样的赞美。


It's perfectly normal and it boosts your self-esteem.

这是非常正常的,它会提升你的自尊。


Compliments can make your crush feel like they're really special to you.

赞美会让你的心上人觉得他们对你来说真的很特别。


You seem like someone who cares about them.

你看起来像是关心他们的人。


But the words you choose for your compliments matter too.

但你赞美的措辞也很重要。


A 2017 research study published in Frontiers in Psychology found that women tend to like men who compliment using more metaphorical language,

2017年发表在《心理学前沿》上的一项研究发现,女性倾向于喜欢使用更多隐喻语言恭维的男性,


which shows their creativity.

这会让男性看起来更具有创造力。


It's also worth noting to compliment things that they don't hear all that often.

同样值得注意的是,赞美他们并不经常听到的东西。


For example, compliment their artistic skills or a good book choice.

例如,称赞他们的艺术鉴赏力或一本好书。


They'll surely be glad someone noticed.

他们肯定会很高兴有人注意到了这一点。


And it could be a great conversation starter.

这可能会是一个很好的开场白。


And number five, ask them questions.

第五,问他们一些问题。


Hmm, to ask or not to ask?

嗯,问还是不问?


Asking simple everyday questions to begin with is a way of showing them that you're interested.

首先,问一些简单的日常问题是向他们表明你很感兴趣的一种方式。


Ask them about their hobbies or their bucket list or their favorite music choice.

询问他们的爱好、想做的事情或他们最喜欢的音乐。


Pretty much anything.

什么都行。


This can make your crush like you.

这会让你的心上人喜欢上你。


Yeah, for reals.

真的。


A 2017 Harvard study found a connection between asking questions and being liked.

哈佛大学2017年的一项研究发现,提问和被喜欢之间存在一定的联系。


Talking about them, asking them about their life could be a good strategy to increase your chances.

谈论他们的生活可能是增加你们之间感情的好策略。


So just ask away.

你可以随便问。


Let them do the talking.

让他们来说。


And see how they smile more every time they see you.

看他们看到你微笑的样子。

素材来源:Youtube

相关阅读

  • 金庸怎么没写出《三体》里史强这样的人物?

  • 文/六神磊磊一最近被问到一个比较刁钻、又还挺有趣的问题:我看了《三体》剧,很喜欢史强,想问一下:金庸怎么没有写出史强这样的人物?别说,还真是让我认真琢磨了很久。今天打算专业
  • 别给烂人捅你最后一刀的机会

  • 这篇文章是发于去年的新书《越过人生的刀锋:金庸女子图鉴》,但和最近杀妻惨案的新闻特别贴切,所以发在这里。重申一句话:你不用百分之百证明烂人是烂人。六神磊磊、萧十一一‍金
  • 前方,海阔天空!

  • 考研初试分数公布后有人喜悦 有人遗憾小诗想说不论结果如何你都努力去拼搏追梦了考研时光本身是一种成长和积累它已经让你变得更好了
    回首来时路轻舟已过万重山

    点击查
  • 为什么读了很多书,你的生活还是没什么改变?

  • 你有这样的感受吗? 自己看过很多书,也听名人大咖讲书,还偶尔刷刷读书博主的分享,但没过多久就忘了。别人问你“影响你人生最深的10本书”,你想半天也凑不满10本。别人问你这本书
  • 小道通讯 开放订阅说明 (2023 版)

  • 这是我创建的一个内容服务,今年已经是第八个年头。小道通讯目前采用邮件列表的形式。将不定期发布我写的文章,在别的地方看不到的内容,我的目标是:提供独立的稀缺的有价值的观点
  • 团圆时刻,那些城市里的守年人

  • 01除夕之夜,小区里的每一扇窗都亮起了团圆的灯火。而小区外的秩序班长王鹏,像往常一样,手持手电筒,目光专注,正在底商进行巡检。虽然商铺老板和员工们都回家过年了,但依然要做好巡
  • 成为一个合格的管理者

  • //如何做好一个管理者”如何做好一个管理者,是一门复杂而深奥的科学,对于一名高层,中层和基层管理人员,最关键的就是认识到管理的本质,简单来说就是:管人事,理人心,从而达到目标。管
  • 人生是活几个瞬间(狗哥日记)

  • 开个日记专栏,专门用来记录每天的一些所思所想,也用来记录自己的成长过程。没有啥干货,也没有啥套路,就是日常记录,写给微信上的好友看。以后每个月都坚持更新下去,先坚持一年其余
  • 请注意,2023年必须要知道的5件事。(狗哥)

  • 刚进入2023年,基本上一直没闲着。如果你看了我的朋友圈的话,应该能了解到我每天都在见不同的人,有着不同的思考,我在每个人的身上,我都能重新理解一些过去未知的事情。对未知的探

热门文章

  • “复活”半年后 京东拍拍二手杀入公益事业

  • 京东拍拍二手“复活”半年后,杀入公益事业,试图让企业捐的赠品、家庭闲置品变成实实在在的“爱心”。 把“闲置品”变爱心 6月12日,“益心一益·守护梦想每一步”2018年四

最新文章

  • 【视频】如何让你喜欢的人更喜欢你?

  • (滑动查看双语文本)Did you just see your crush coming your way?刚才,你喜欢的那个人朝你走过来了,你看到了吗?Quick, what to do?快点,怎么办?Oh, okay, okay. Deep breaths fir
  • 【视频】一美元的故事

  • 滑动查看双语文本Working at the lunch lines was great.在午餐打饭的地方工作确实是一件很有意思的事情。But it didn't pay squat.但这份工作的工资并不高。I needed some