You move toward me timorously:你羞答答地向我走来

you move toward me timorously 你羞答答地向我走来

I saw you stand on the playground watching me stealthily and anxiously.

我看见你在操场偷偷地看着我,内心焦急。

Reading on a bleacher seat, I saw you move toward me timorously but steadily.

我在露天看台上看书,看见你羞怯而稳固地朝我走来。

You wasted too much time.

你浪费的时间太多。

The bell rang and I had to go to classroom.

铃声响起,我要进教室。

I saw you still standing there watching me go away, with your eyes full of tears.

我看见你站在那里看我离开,眼里充满泪水。

How stupid you are.

看你多笨。

You aught to know,

你应该知道,

I need you to lunge forward to give me a hug!

我要你冲过来拥抱我!

Whenever or wherever you see me next time you should not be so timorous.

下次无论何时何地看见我就不要如此胆怯了。

1.timorously 羞答答地

timorous

英 [ˈtɪmərəs] 美 [ˈtɪmərəs]

adj.羞怯的;胆怯的;畏怯的

1)Like a timorous bird you fly to my breast with eager love.

像一只羞怯的鸟,你满怀热爱地飞到我胸前。

2)Timorous little mouse; in a timorous tone; cast fearful glances at the large dog.

胆小的小老鼠;用一种胆怯的声音;胆怯的注视着那只大狗。

3)New occupants were too timorous to complain to the landlord about the high rent.

新房客胆子太小,不敢向房东抱怨房租太高。

4)I was too timorous to take a picture of that blonde.

我太胆怯了,不敢拍那个金发女郎的照。

2.lunge 美 [lʌndʒ]

v.猛冲;猛扑

n.猛冲;猛扑;弓箭步刺;戳

1)He lunged at me, grabbing me violently

他向我扑过来,使劲把我抓住。

2)A face-saving, halfhearted lunge would follow.

随之,就是一阵为省面子的、半心半意的突进动作。

发表评论
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:

相关文章

推荐文章

'); })();