You are soft and delicate generally,
你一般都很温柔,
but you are sometimes no good lady either.
但有时你也不是个好女人。
You like to hit me in my chest with your little fists with high frequency
你喜欢用你的小拳头高频率地打我的胸口,
especially when you are pleased.
尤其是你高兴时。
I can't endure your happy torment, so I have to stop you hitting me by embracing you
我受不了你快乐的折磨,所以我必须拥抱你来阻止你打我
Then you say I am a bad creature, cursing me to die.
然后你说我是个坏人,诅咒我去死。
I capture you by putting my arms around you.
我用胳膊搂着你,抓住你。
Then you capture me by speaking your double entendres.
然后你用你的俏皮话语抓住了我。
No one can escape from the involvement.
谁也不能逃脱纠缠。
1.double entendre
英 [ˌduːbl ɒ̃ˈtɒ̃drə] 美 [ˌduːbl ɑ̃ːˈtɑ̃ːdrə]
n.(通常带有猥亵含义的)双关语
记忆:double entendre [ˌduːbl ɑ̃ːˈtɑ̃ːdrə] 都不狼烫着,都不让烫着,既要占便宜,也不让烫着
a word or phrase that can be understood in two different ways, one of which usually refers to sex
1)他出口就是俏皮话,说话下流不带脏字。
He is a master of the pun and the double entendre
2)He has a fondness for outrageous double entendre.
他很喜欢用无礼、下流的双关语。
2.中国女排比赛时,作风顽强,大胆泼辣。
The style of the Chinese Women's Volleyball Team in a competition is indomitable, bold and vigorous.
3.She liked this daring cold-blooded Boston Irishman.
她喜欢这个大胆泼辣、冷酷无情的波士顿爱尔兰人。
4.He admired her shrewdness in bargaining.
他挺佩服她讨价还价的那股泼辣劲。
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论) |